It takes a lot of preparation to create a presentation, and with this we wanted to come up with something meaty enough for developers, yet high level enough to be accessible regardless of skill level.
As a result, there's a few hand-drawn diagrams and explanations ... which seemed to go down really well. We got some great feedback and had a blast actually being up there on stage.
So what did we cover?
- How to use Azure Active Directory with in an AngularJs application - The process and what pitfalls to watch for.
- Using the user's identity to protect data at the lowest level using Row Level Security feature of SQL Server Azure/2016
- The process which Azure Key Vault goes through when it is encrypting documents in blog storage (and how you don't need to do this manually yourself anymore!!)
- Think about using a queuing mechanism for long running processes and how the HangFire library can help
- And finally making UI form creation easier and consistent using Angular Formly.
See, it was a good talk :)